If you need help registering your nickname, follow the directions at http://wiki.rizon.net/index.php?title=Nick_Registration.
You can also login to our live chatroom using any IRC client of your choice. We’re in #hpp on irc.rizon.net.
How to get Hunting Party Podcast IRC chat to work with a non-web client (compliments of Slugslinger)
- Download a client. We suggest:
- If you don’t like those, there are several you can pick from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Internet_Relay_Chat_clients
- Install the client you downloaded
- Type in irc://irc.rizon.net/hpp in your web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera or Safari) and select to open it with your IRC client
- Type in the nick you want
- If you don’t like your name you can always type /nick <whatever> and it will change you name to that
- Enjoy and chat away